5 Reasons to Consider Managed Internet Service
When internet speed is critical to all your business functions, something simple like a lag in speed can cause big problems. From email to inventory systems, a dependable and speedy internet connection keeps many aspects of your business moving.
Unfortunately, disruptions in your internet service are going to happen. Choosing the right internet solution powered by the right provider helps businesses avoid the headaches that come along with a lagging connection.
That’s where managed internet service (MIS or Managed Internet Connection) comes into play. Managed Internet Service (MIS) is a premium internet connection dedicated to your business that provides data transfer at high speeds and is constantly monitored to ensure optimal performance.
Beyond speed, Managed Internet Service has benefits that positively impact your business. Here are a few.
- Constant monitoring. MIS connections are monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. When disruptions or bottlenecks occur, often before you notice, your ISP is notified so that they can get in front of issues before they negatively impact your business. Lagging internet speeds can limit your ability to update inventory, process orders, process credit card transactions, or even operate your internet based phone system.
- Dedicated internet connection. Each MIS user has their own internet connection. This means that your connection is not shared with other businesses, providing a symmetric connection (equal upload and download speeds) to support critical business applications. Your internet speed is not dependent on what others around you are doing online.
- Speed. In business, time is money. MIS is one of the fastest business internet connections available. This enables your business to move at lightning speed withs Speeds up to 40 GBS available.
- Access to business services. MIS users get access to enhanced business services such as cloud computing and storage, voice over IP (VoIP), and managed security services.
- Happy customers. When the internet doesn’t work, business stops. When business stops, your customers aren’t happy. MIS empowers your business to avoid many issues that can negatively impact your internet speed.
When internet is critical to key business functions, choosing the right products to support your internet connectivity just makes good business sense. A managed internet connection is one of the best internet solutions available to businesses and a way to protect your business from the negative impacts of internet disruptions.